|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer for Delta Air Lines out that offers $50 back when you spend a minimum of $250 . It looks like it is targeted to both business and personal cards. The offers allows you to meet the required spend in more than one transaction.
Delta usually has a variety of Amex offers that feature different configurations of spend/cashback, so there may be even more out there.
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $250 in one or more purchases directly with Delta Air Lines by 12/31/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and the purchase must be in USD.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories, and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, standby fees, and Delta Sky Club® memberships.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport where Delta is not the merchant of record, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) all purchases on-board flights including food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Vacations®, Delta Dive, Delta Cargo, On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises, Delta Meeting Network, (vi) travel insurance/trip protection, gift card purchases, and charitable donations.
This is fairly consistent with recent Amex offers that we’ve seen from Delta, giving between 20-30% back on spend. They’re fairly easy to hit for anyone with regular Delta spend, as you can reach the minimum required in more than one transaction.
Just a reminder that Delta updated their website earlier this year and now all gift card purchases are redirected to Cashstar pages, making it impossible to trigger the Amex Offer via a gift card purchase. Unless this changes, the only way touse the Amex Offer for Delta credit would be to buy a ticket, wait 24 hours, and then cancel it. This is less flexible than a gift card though, as it will have an expiry.
Delta often has numerous iterations of these Amex offers, so leave a note in the comments if you find anything outside of $250/$50.