|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Point debit card has returned with another 10x spending offer for Target that’s valid for both in-store and online purchases.
- Earn 10x points at Target when paying with the Point debit card.
If you’re new to the Point Debit Card
If you’re new to the Point Debit Card, note that the annual fee is now $99. There is a referral bonus of 10,000 points (worth $100) after spending $1,000 in the first 30 days that mitigates the fee for the first year, though we’ve seen better deals.
That said, Point has come out with enough valuable offers like this one that they may be worth the annual fee for many people. If you want to try it out, feel free to use one of our referral links / codes:
- If you want to try it out, feel free to use one of our referral links / codes:
- Expires March 6, 2022 at 11:59pm PDT.
- Offer valid in-store and on orders placed online at target.com and through the Target iOS or Android mobile applications.
- Excludes physical and electronic gift cards.
- Not valid on purchases made through third-party retailers, websites, or mobile applications.
- Each cardholder can earn up to a maximum of 5,000 points on eligible purchases during this offer period.
- Points will be credited to your account within 30 days after charges appear on your Point billing statement.
- Points may not be credited to, or may be taken away from, your account if qualifying purchases are cancelled or returned.
Some of you will have picked up a new Target RedCard in recent days due to their $40 off $40 offer. The RedCard gives you a 5% discount on Target purchases which is good for everyday use, but for the first $500 of your Target spending in the next few days, the Point debit card can double that.
That’s because 10x points on the Point debit card is worth 10% cashback. 10x is a great spending offer for Target as it’s not often possible to get substantial discounts/rewards for shopping there unless you can get good value from Kroger fuel points when buying Target gift cards there.