Radisson Rewards is running a couple of new promotions, one offering bonus points on paid stays and one offering a discount on award stays.
These promotions are for properties outside of the Americas (Radisson Rewards has split into two regions).
- January Sale – Earn 2,000 bonus points on stays of 2+ nights at Radisson Rewards properties outside of the Americas.
- Award Sale – Save 15% when booking award stays at Radisson Rewards properties outside of the Americas.
- January Sale
- The January Sale Offer consists of discounts at the time of booking on certain Retail Rates including breakfast on Eligible Stays at select participating Radisson hotels (“Participating Hotels”). To be eligible for The Offer, guests and members must book the specific rate during the Booking Period and consume reservations during the Stay Period referenced below. By participating in the Offer, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- An Eligible Stay is defined as a stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same Participating Hotel, regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs that occur during that stay. Eligible Stays must be booked between January 4, 2022 and January 31, 2022 (“Booking Period”) and consumed on Eligible Nights between February 3, 2022 and December 31, 2022 (“Stay Period”) (together, the “Promotion Period”).
- Eligible Nights is defined as Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights at Participating Hotels in Europe and Africa; Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights for Participating Hotels in UAE, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, and Libya. For the participating Edwardian Hotels, the offer is valid every day of the week.
- Members will earn 2,000 bonus Radisson Rewards points per booking of minimum 2 nights based on Eligible Bookings at Participating Properties during the Promotion Period.
- The 2,000 bonus points will be awarded to accounts within 60 days after the end of the promotion. Bonus points are in addition to the standard points per U.S. dollar issued based on the standard tier proposition. Only one Radisson Rewards account may earn bonus points for a booking. Individual accounts only.
- Bonus points will be awarded per booking of min 2 nights. Consecutive night stays within one booking will be considered as one booking. Members may also benefit from additional Radisson Rewards promotions running in parallel to this offer unless exemptions are explicitly stated in the promotional terms and conditions. The Offer is subject to the complete Radisson Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Award Sale
- Book by 18 January 2022.
- Stay by 31 December 2022.
In April 2021 Radisson split their loyalty program into two parts – Radisson Rewards Americas and Radisson Rewards, the latter of which covers properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. The key thing to be aware of with these promotions is that they’re only eligible on stays outside of the Americas.
As part of the January Sale promotion, Radisson is also advertising discounts of up to 25%. I’m not sure if those are legit savings or not, but the 2,000 bonus points you’ll earn on stays of two or more nights is on top of those savings.
The 15% discount on award stays could be useful too. When splitting the program in two they also reduced the number of category levels for award stays. This discount reduces the cost of those stays as follows: