There is a new targeted Amex Offer out that’s good for 20,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $1000+ at Royal Caribbean. That could be a terrific deal if you’ll be booking a cruise.
- A new Amex Offer is out that’s good for 20,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $1000 or more on reservations booked with Royal Caribbean
- Expires 7/31/23
- Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- QUALIFYING PURCHASES: Offer valid on cruise bookings made online at US website royalcaribbean.com, by calling 1-866-562-7625, booked with your preferred travel professional where Royal Caribbean is reflected as the merchant of record, or through American Express Travel.
- Excludes onboard purchases, e-gift card and physical gift card purchases made online, transfers/transportation to the ship, MGM Resort International Joint Vacation and Royal Wedding Packages. Excludes Celebrity Cruise, TUI Cruises and Silversea brands.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Additional points will be credited to your Membership Rewards program account within 90 days after 7/31/2023.
Regular readers are problably thinking, “wait, who pays for cruises these days?” Indeed, $500 back on $1500 at Royal Caribbean with new Amex OfferNick has had a whole series of terrific posts about how to leverage free status matches into “nearly-free” cruise offers (including this one about Royal Caribbean, in particular). Anyone interested in cruising should check them out.
I received this offer on my Amex Plat and my one of my AU. Does that mean I can pay twice and get the 20K bonus twice ?
Last year I received the offer on my green card and my authorized user for my gold card had it on there and used both offers and got the bonus twice. I got this offer again and will do the same thing this year
Mine shows 25k, but is for Norwegian.