|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
There is a new targeted Amex Offer out that’s good for 20,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $1000+ at Royal Caribbean. That could be a terrific deal if you’ll be booking a cruise.
- A new Amex Offer is out that’s good for 20,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $1000 or more on reservations booked with Royal Caribbean
- Expires 7/31/23
- Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- QUALIFYING PURCHASES: Offer valid on cruise bookings made online at US website royalcaribbean.com, by calling 1-866-562-7625, booked with your preferred travel professional where Royal Caribbean is reflected as the merchant of record, or through American Express Travel.
- Excludes onboard purchases, e-gift card and physical gift card purchases made online, transfers/transportation to the ship, MGM Resort International Joint Vacation and Royal Wedding Packages. Excludes Celebrity Cruise, TUI Cruises and Silversea brands.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Additional points will be credited to your Membership Rewards program account within 90 days after 7/31/2023.
Regular readers are problably thinking, “wait, who pays for cruises these days?” Indeed, $500 back on $1500 at Royal Caribbean with new Amex OfferNick has had a whole series of terrific posts about how to leverage free status matches into “nearly-free” cruise offers (including this one about Royal Caribbean, in particular). Anyone interested in cruising should check them out.