If you need to book any Southwest flights, check your Chase Offers as there’s a targeted one offering 10% back on up to $300 of spend.
- Get 10% back when spending $49+ on Southwest Airlines ticket purchases with a targeted Chase Offer.
July 31, 2021. September 29, 2021
- Maximum $30 back.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer subject to availability.
- Offer not valid on Southwest Vacations, fees, or in-flight purchases.
This is a nice offer if you’re targeted for it, especially if you get it on a card that offers bonus points on travel purchases, or if you get it on a Southwest card. With a limit of $30 back, you’ll max it out when spending $300.
Southwest is currently offering a discount when buying Rapid Rewards, but those payments are processed by Points.com and so I’m fairly sure it won’t trigger the statement credit from this Chase Offer, so it will need to be used for actual flight purchases.