|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Webull has launched a new referral promotion which is nicely rewarding if you’re able to refer three friends or family members by mid-October.
- Refer three friends to Webull who make a deposit of at least $100 & get 15 free stocks (new user receives two free stocks):
- 1st successful referral – 2 stocks + 1 bonus stock
- 2nd successful referral – 2 stocks + 2 bonus stocks
- 3rd successful referral – 2 stocks + 6 bonus stocks
- Our referral links:
- New user must deposit $100 or more within 30 days of signing up.
- New user must initiate the deposit by October 15, 2020.
- Each stock is valued between $8-$1,600.
Webull tends to run referral promotions every month, but this is one of the better ones seeing as you’ll end up with 15 free stocks when referring three new members.
Each new stock is worth at least $8, so if you’re able to refer three friends or family members, you’ll end up with stocks worth at least $120 which is a pretty good return if your referrals sign up and make their deposit by mid-October.
The people you refer have to deposit $100 during the promotion period, but that can be held in a cash account. That therefore reduces risk if all they want are the two free stocks they receive as it means they don’t have to invest the $100.
Although 15 free stocks is more than usual, it’s not quite as good of a referral promotion as it could be. For example, Webull ran a promotion a few months ago offering nine free stocks when referring three friends. While this promotion sounds far more generous, that previous promotion offered stocks worth at least $12, whereas this promotion offers stocks with a minimum value of $8. This latest promotion is therefore better, but $120 now versus $108 from that prior promotion isn’t as large a difference as you might expect considering the 66% increase in the number of free stocks you’ll receive when referring three people.