|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Update 1/9/21: If you’ve completed two stays from this promotion, Wyndham Rewards is offering 3,000 bonus points for a third stay.
You have to register for the additional part of the promotion here. Even though the main promotion expires January 18, 2021, this bonus 3,000 points offer appears to be valid for 90 days from when you receive an email from Wyndham about this offer. If you don’t receive an email, it’s worth registering anyway just in case.
The good thing about this is that the 3,000 bonus point offer will presumably stack with whatever Wyndham’s next promotion will be, assuming they launch a new one in the next three months.
Wyndham Rewards has launched a new promotion which is similar to their last promo as it offers 7,500 bonus points. Where it differs from their last promotion is that last time you had to stay two nights, whereas now you need to stay twice during the promotion period.
- Stay twice at Wyndham Rewards properties and earn 7,500 bonus points.
- Direct link to registration.
- To qualify for this offer to receive 7,500 Wyndham Rewards bonus points (“Offer”), a Wyndham Rewards Member must: (i) register for the Offer by completing the registration process on wyndhamrewards.com, wyndhamhotels.com or any of the official brand websites of any participating Hotel Chain, or through the “My Promotions” section of his or her Wyndham Rewards Member account on wyndhamrewards.com or the Wyndham Rewards mobile app, in each case, between October 5, 2020 and January 13 (the “Promotion Period”); (ii) during the Promotion Period, book two separate (2) Qualified Stays at Participating Hotels on wyndhamrewards.com, wyndhamhotels.com, any of the official brand websites of any participating Hotel Chain, the Wyndham Rewards mobile app, or via the official toll free reservation number of Wyndham Rewards or any of the participating Hotel Chains, or directly with a Participating Hotel; and (iii) begin each such Qualified Stay no earlier than October 5, 2020 and complete it no later than January 18, 2021 (each, an “Offer Qualifying Stay”).
- For clarity, Members must register for the Offer before completing their first Offer Qualifying Stay in order to qualify for the Bonus (as defined below).
- An Offer Qualifying Stay includes all consecutive nights at the same property, regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Offer Terms, if a Member number is associated with more than one (1) Offer Qualifying Stay with the same check-in and check-out dates (“Same Date Stay(s)”), only the first such Offer Qualifying Stay to be processed by Wyndham Rewards will count toward the Offer (and the additional Same Date Stay(s) will not be deemed Offer Qualifying Stays).
- For clarity, two (2) Offer Qualifying Stays are required to receive the Bonus (as defined below), and a Go Fast award stay will not be deemed an Offer Qualifying Stay; this Offer is only applicable to Qualified Stays completed in accordance with these Offer Terms.
- Qualified Stays are subject to certain restrictions, including, without limitation, that such stays cannot be booked via any third party website; see the Program Terms for more information about Qualified Stays at Participating Hotels.
- A Member who completes two (2) Offer Qualifying Stays pursuant to these Offer Terms will receive 7,500 Wyndham Rewards bonus points (the “Bonus”), typically within two to four weeks after the completion of such Member’s second Offer Qualifying Stay
Whether this new promotion is better for you than the last one depends on your trip plans. Their last promo worked out perfectly for me as we needed to book a two night stay at a Days Inn, so we picked up 7,500 bonus points from that. This new offer on the other hand works out best for anyone looking to book two cheap one night stays.
7,500 points is enough for a free night at one of their lowest category properties, or it’ll get you halfway to a free night at one of their mid-category properties. You can also redeem points for Points & Cash stays (what Wyndham Rewards calls ‘Go Fast’), with 7,500 points getting you a discount on up to five nights because Go Fast awards start at 1,500 points plus cash.
Seeing as you have to book a paid stay to be eligible for the bonus points from this promotion, be sure to click through from a shopping portal. It seems like very few portals are offering cashback for Wyndham brands right now, although TopCashback is offering 5% cashback. You can also earn 4-5% cashback as a statement credit when paying with a Visa business card enrolled in Visa SavingsEdge.