|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
If you don’t already have a Cathay Pacific Asia Miles account, you can currently get 1,500 free miles just for signing up for a frequent flyer account with Asia Miles (which is free).
- Cathay Pacific is offering 1,500 free miles to new members when you sign up for a Cathay Pacific account between December 14, 2022 and December 21, 2022 at 11:59pm Hong Kong Time.
- Direct link to this deal
- This promotion is only applicable to clients who successfully enrolled as Cathay member through designation enrolment page.
- Only new Cathay members are eligible for the offer. Member will not be eligible for bonus miles if they enroll through other channels.
- The promotion period is from 14 Dec 2022 00:00am (HKT) to 31 Dec 2022 11:59pm (HKT), both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- Every eligible new members will receive 1,500 Asia Miles.
- Each eligible new Cathay member will be entitled to the New Joiner Bonus once only.
- Asia Miles will be credited to the eligible members who have fulfilled the relevant requirements stated in the clauses above, within 8 weeks.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. reserves the right to suspend, amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time and at their sole discretion, without prior notice or liability.
- Other Cathay terms and conditions apply.
Free is my favorite price. If you don’t yet have an Asia Miles account, you may as well sign up and grab some free miles as we don’t see this type of promotion often. You won’t get far with just 1,500 miles, but the new news is that Asia Miles is a transfer partner of Amex Membership Rewards, Bilt Rewards, Capital One Miles, and Citi ThankYou points, so it is very easy to top off your account. Capital One allows transfers in increments of 100 miles (after the minimum of 1,000 miles), so you could easily top off to an even amount.
There are some great Cathay Pacific Asia Miles sweet spots, so it’s a program worth spending some time studying — take this free 1,500 miles as your incentive to do so.
H/T: Dan’s Deals
Thanks Nick – I signed up and got the free 1500 miles. Used your link so that should increase your odds of winning a big adventure with Cathay! LAX is home base and Asia is on my list.
Did it take a while to show the miles credited? I just signed up through the link but shows I have 0 miles, at least initially.
Still shows are zero – we’ll see…
Same..1.5 days after sign-up, zero
How long before you received the 1500 miles?
(P.S. This post shows both 12/21 and 12/31 as the expiration, but it’s the latter. Hong Kong is still in 2022 for several hours.)