Some customers are being targeted for 20% off (up to $30 off) at Amazon when paying with points and using at least 1 Citi ThankYou point. If you’re targeted, this is an easy savings — just be sure to only use 1 Citi ThankYou point as the value you get for points is poor apart from triggering this discount.
- Amazon is offering some targeted customers a discount of 20% off products shipped and sold by Amazon when you use at least one Citi ThankYou point.
- Direct link to this deal (our affiliate link)
- The promotion will end at 11:59PM PST on 10/31/2021, or when the cumulative value of redeemed promotion codes reaches $200,000, whichever is earlier. The promotional code will expire concurrently.
- This is a limited-time offer to get 20% off your eligible purchase(s), up to a maximum aggregate value of $30 off, when using ThankYou Points for all or part of your purchase(s) when the promotional code is entered at checkout.
- To redeem the offer, you must be logged into an Amazon.com account, have an eligible Citi credit card loaded into that Amazon.com account, and use ThankYou Points to pay for all or part of your purchase(s).
- This offer is not available to eligible Citi cardmembers who have previously used ThankYou Points to shop at Amazon.com in the past twelve (12) months.
- Eligible purchases excludes taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30. Limit one promotional code per eligible Amazon.com account.
- Shipping charges may apply to items purchased using the promotional code.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com. Offer excludes digital content.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers. Offer is available to eligible Citi cardmembers and is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among each promotional items in your original order in which you used the promotional code. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount applied at purchased will be prorated and deducted from the amount of refunds or credits. This may result in the total discount on unreturned items being less than 20%.
- Products returned are subject to Amazon’s refund policy.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in Amazon.com accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Again, you don’t want to use points to cover your entire purchase amount — just use 1 point to trigger the 20% discount if you’re targeted. The max discount is $30 off of $150 and this should work on third-party gift cards shipped and sold by Amazon (not on Amazon gift cards).
H/T: Doctor of Credit