If you weren’t targeted for the deal we posted earlier when using 1 Citi Thank You point, take comfort in the fact that you may be targeted for this deal instead: Amazon is offering $10 off $30 or more when you pay using at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point (once again this deal is targeted).
- Amazon has a targeted offer good for $10 off of $30 or more when you check out using at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point
- Direct link to see if you are targeted (our affiliate link)
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will begin on 9/08/2021 and end on the earlier of (a) 11:59pm PT on 10/19/2021, or (b) the time at which 10,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- This offer is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Chase Ultimate Rewards card issued in the United States and who have not previously used Chase Ultimate Rewards points to pay for all or part of a purchase on Amazon.com.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $30 of eligible products on Amazon.com, where Chase Ultimate Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Chase Ultimate Rewards eligible card and Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $10.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- When redeeming points at checkout, each point is worth $0.008, which means that 100 points equal $0.80 in redemption value.
I think this one may have begun a few months ago and gotten extended, but I think we hadn’t posted about it when it first came around. This time my wife was targeted but I wasn’t.
As we always advise, it isn’t worth using more than 1 point to pay as you’ll get very poor value for points otherwise (you’re better off just cashing them out at 1c each via Chase and using the cash to pay for whatever you want at Amazon — or better yet use your Chase Sapphire Preferred to pay yourself back for Amazon gift cards purchased at the grocery store at a rate of 1.5c per point).
However, getting $10 off of $30 is well worth using 1 point. We buy a lot of daily necessities via Amazon, so this is as an easy win for us. It’s a small win, but a win is a win.
H/T: Miles to Memories