|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
LifeMiles has launched a new bonus when transferring points from Citi, Capital One and Brex.
- Get a 25% bonus when transferring points from the following transferrable currencies to LifeMiles:
- Citi ThankYou
- Capital One
- Direct link to offer.
- This Promotion is valid only for transfer points or miles from participating transfer partners (“LifeMiles Partners”) to miles of the LifeMiles program from November 15th, 2021 (12:00 AM GMT-6) to December 17th, 2021 (11:59 PM GMT-6).
- A minimum transfer of 1000 LifeMiles is required.
- During the promotion, the member will receive a 25% bonus over the miles accrued on the member´s account as a product of the transfer. The bonus miles and the transferred miles may be reflected in the account statement in two different transactions.
- LifeMiles earned by transferring and the bonus Miles earned with this promotion do not apply to obtain or maintain the LifeMiles Elite Status.
- Transferred LifeMiles as well as the bonus miles will be accrued no later than 24 hours.
- Once the points are transferred to LifeMiles, the transaction cannot be reversed.
This offer includes a number of bank partners, but sadly American Express isn’t included on that list for some reason.
This transfer bonus is on the LifeMiles end, so you won’t see the 25% increase in your Citi, Capital One or Brex account when transferring.
The fact that this offer is around for the next month and is on the LifeMiles end is great news. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of these companies offered a transfer bonus to LifeMiles in December, so if they did then you’d get the bonus from the bank partner and then you’d get the bonus from LifeMiles on that increased amount. For example, if one of these three partners offered their own 25% transfer bonus, every 1,000 points you transfer would become 1,563 miles, so a better-than-50% bonus. There are certainly no guarantees that any of these three transferable currencies will launch their own transfer bonus, but I’d recommend holding off on any transfers until next month if you don’t need to make a redemption right now in the hopes that you can stack a couple of deals.