|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Bluegreen Vacations is offering a decent package deal that requires a 2-hour timeshare presentation: get 4 nights plus 30,000 Choice Privileges points for $199 and get a bonus $25 Mastercard gift card if you book your dates within the next 30 days.
- Bluegreen Vacations (the timeshare arm of Choice Privileges) is offering a package including 4 nights and 30,000 Choice Privileges points for $199 (which requires attending a timeshare presentation). You have a year to travel from buying the package, but if you book your dates within the next 30 days you’ll get a bonus $25 Mastercard gift card.
- Direct link to this deal
- Valid only to qualified purchasers at select participating locations; to qualify, your Bluegreen Vacation must be booked and completed within 12 months, and you must attend an approximately 2 hour sales presentation/tour.
- If you are married or cohabitating with a significant other, you and your spouse or significant other (as applicable) are hereinafter collectively referred to herein as “We” or “Us:” I am, or at least one of Us is, 25 years of age or older.
- I or We each (if married or cohabitating with a significant other) have a valid driver’s license or government-issued identification.
- I have, or at least one of Us has, a valid personal credit card bearing a MasterCard,® Visa,® American Express,® or Discover® logo.
- I or We (if married or cohabitating with a significant other) have a gross annual household income of at least $50,000 (this income requirement may be waived if one of Us is 62 years of age or older) and I understand that I, or at least one of Us, must:
- (i) have a minimum credit score as established by this offer’s sponsor (currently a FICO® score of 600); or
- (ii) if FICO® information is not readily available, meet Bluegreen’s internal financial risk underwriting requirements.
- I or both of Us (if married or cohabitating with a significant other) may not have filed for bankruptcy or been adjudicated bankrupt or insolvent within the past 7 years.
- If cohabiting with a significant other and combining income, I understand that proof of cohabitation through government-issued identifications showing identical home addresses is required.
- I agree that I (or We if married or cohabitating with a significant other) must attend and complete an approximately two-hour Bluegreen Vacation Club® sales presentation and tour on the benefits of timeshare ownership at the Bluegreen Vacations preview center in my selected destination area.
- If married, or cohabiting, both individuals must attend and complete the timeshare sales presentation and tour together.
- I or We each (if married or cohabitating with a significant other) understand that neither of Us may participate in any promotional or other offer made by another vacation ownership company or travel club while traveling on this Package.
- The timeshare sales presentation will be in English.
- By accepting this offer and to meet its eligibility requirements, you affirm that you (or We if married or cohabitating with a significant other) are conversant in the English language and have read and understand these Details of Participation Bluegreen reserves the right to change these qualifications without notice.
- If you do not meet these qualifications you will not be eligible for any gifts, premiums or promotional items offered in exchange for participation in this promotion.
- Taxes on accommodations will apply and are my sole responsibility upon check-out.
- This promotion is sponsored by Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited, Inc. d/b/a Bluegreen Resorts, the developer/seller of Bluegreen Vacation Club, a multi-site timeshare plan registered in FL and elsewhere.
- Verified retail value of accommodations is up to $979.00 per night, based upon vacation package offer and check-in date.
You agree that you and all the members of your traveling party will meet Bluegreen’s health screening requirements which may include, among other things, answering a brief series of health-status questions and a non-invasive temperature check.
Residents of North Dakota, South Dakota, and any states where registration or licensing requirements have not been met are not eligible for this promotion.
If you are a resident of a country other than the US or Canada, you may not be eligible for this promotion, and it may be withheld in the sponsor’s sole discretion.
The Choice Privileges® points referenced in the offer are only available for qualified purchasers.
- See full terms on the promo landing page
This looks like a pretty good deal if you’re good at saying no. If you’ve not been to a timeshare presentation before, you’ll want to read this post to get a general idea of what to expect: Wyndham Timeshare Presentations Survival Guide: Get Your “No” Face On. Expect high-pressure sales tactics, though if you’re comfortable with dealing with two hours of that, this is a solid deal. I typically have no trouble getting 1c per point out of Choice Privileges points, so this is almost mattress run worthy purely for the points; if you also value the stay, it’s an excellent deal. I’ve never been to a Bluegreen Vacations property, but I’ve heard that they are great family-friendly options in many places.
The odd gotcha is the specificity of the terms requiring income and FICO score minimums. While I’ve often seen timeshare offers reference needing to meet certain income requirements, I’ve not seen the specific note on FICO scores with other offers. If this offer requires a hard credit pull, I would be much less enthusiastic about it. I’m not sure how they determine qualification there, but it may be worth asking some questions when you call to book.
H/T: Brant in Frequent Miler Insiders