|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
TopCashBack is offering 6% cash back on Marriott stays. The terms indicate that this does not stack with AAA rates, corporate rates, or member discounts, but it may be worth clicking through TopCashBack if you’re making a booking in case it does work out for you.
- Shopping portal TopCashBack is offering 6% back on Marriott Bonvoy stays
- Direct link to this deal
The following are excluded:
- Bookings made with Marriott Bonvoy™ Rewards Points.
- Rooms offered at specially negotiated rates for Marriott Bonvoy™ Rewards members (Rewards offer discount, Rewards offer package), with the exception of Marriott Bonvoy™ Reward Member rates.
- Bookings made by customer required to be affiliated with or employed by a particular company or organization to receive the special rate (e.g., corporate rate, government rate or the Marriott employee rate).
- Bookings at the following properties will not earn cash back: Atlantis, Autograph Collection, Bulgari Hotel, London, Joshua G.E. Medical Corp. Conference Center, Jesse Jones Rotary Conference Center, Marriott Ranch, Protea Hotel Amani Beach, Protea Hotel Mbweni Ruins, The Ritz-Carlton London, U.S. Postal Service Conference Center, Four Points by Sheraton Havana, The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Autograph Collection.
- Marriott International does not commission on the purchase of gift cards.
- AAA rates are not eligible for cash back.
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback may void cash back.
- Design Hotels are not eligible for cash back.
There are a number of exclusions here. When I’m booking a paid rate, it is often a AAA rate. However, I’ve earned portal rewards on the AAA rate sometimes in the past (though note it is explicitly excluded here, so YMMV). I’d always click through a portal when booking just in case it stacks even if I weren’t sure it would. If you happen to be booking a qualifying rate, all the better.
Note that this 6% back deal is less compelling to me than the recent 5% / 5x from Rakuten given that Rakuten portal rewards could be earned as Membership Rewards points, but for those who more highly value cash back and/or those newly booking today, this beats the current 1.5x at Rakuten.