|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Amazon has launched a nice new promotion offering $10 in Amazon promo credit free when buying a $40 Amazon gift card.
- Buy $40 Amazon Mini Prime Envelope Tin or Prime Day eGift Card & get $10 promo credit free when using promo code GIFTFORPD21.
- Direct link to activate offer.
- Direct link to eligible gift cards.
- Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT), June 20, 2021 while supplies last.
- Offer has a limit of one Amazon.com promotional credit per Prime account.
- Offer is limited on the Amazon Mini Prime Envelope Tin and the Prime Day eGift cards only.
- The Prime Day gift cards are not a direct purchase of a Prime membership. Recipients of the gift cards can redeem the gift card value towards their Prime membership at the Prime Membership page.
- Recipient or sender of the gift card will not get early access to the Prime Day event or deals.
- This limited time offer and associated promotional code expire at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) June 20, 2021 or when supplies have been exhausted, whichever occurs first. Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after August 7, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) will be forfeited.
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit of $10 will be automatically applied to the Amazon.com Prime account that was used to purchase the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) within two (2) days after the qualifying order has been completed or, where applicable, the order has shipped.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
Prime Day is coming up in a few weeks, so this offer seems to be kicking off the lead up to those most sacred of days.
It’s a great offer because provided you’ll be able to redeem the $10 in promotional credit by August 7, you’ll be getting a 25% bonus/20% discount.
Note that this offer is only available for Prime members. Even if you’re not interested in paying for Prime long term, you can sign up for a 30 day free trial which would get you access to this deal along with all other Prime Day deals later this month. You can then cancel at the start of July if you decide it’s not for you.