Amazon is currently targeting some customers with an offer giving $10 off when spending $30 or more and paying with at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point.
- Spend $30+ on items sold and shipped by Amazon and get $10 off when paying with at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point.
- Direct link to activate offer (our affiliate link)
- Direct link to enroll in Pay With Chase Ultimate Rewards (our affiliate link).
- Direct link to third party gift cards on Amazon (our affiliate link).
- The promotion will begin on 11/10/2020 and end on the earlier of (a) 11:59pm PT on 1/31/2021, or (b) the time at which 45,000 customers have redeemed the offer
This offer came out about a month ago, but it doesn’t look like we covered it at the time. Greg noticed this offer on his account today, so a new batch of customers might have been targeted for the offer – I sadly wasn’t.
If you are targeted, it’s an easy win seeing as it’s not hard for most people to spend $30 on Amazon. However, one thing to bear in mind is that items have to be sold by and shipped by Amazon.com, so the numerous items which are sold by a third party on Amazon but fulfilled by Amazon aren’t eligible.
If you’re targeted for this offer and end up having a hard time finding eligible items, you can spend $30 or more on third party gift cards. Those are sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC., but because that’s an Amazon company then they’re eligible for this type of offer.
When checking out, it’ll ask you how many Ultimate Rewards points you want to use. Be sure to enter ‘0.01’ so that it only redeems 1 point as using more than that offers poor redemption value for Ultimate Rewards. The balance can then be paid on your Ultimate Rewards-earning card.