|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Alaska Airlines, Delta, United and Southwest shopping portals are all running promotions at the moment and the American Airlines shopping portal has joined them with a promotion of its own.
- The American Airlines shopping portal is offering the following three-tiered promotion:
- Spend $150 & get 500 bonus miles
- Spend $600 & get 1,500 bonus miles
- Spend $1,200 & get 4,000 bonus miles
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “Holiday Bonus” offer, which runs from 11/4/21 through 11/19/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 4,000 AAdvantage miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard AAdvantage miles earned from shopping online through the AAdvantage eShopping mall.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period using one of the following tiers: Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150; Tier 2 bonus: 1,500 miles for qualifying purchases of $600; or Tier 3 bonus: 4,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $1,200 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the AAdvantage eShopping mall site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage eShopping account.
- The Tier 3 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded.
If you’ll be doing any online shopping in the next couple of weeks, this promotion can be a good way to pick up some bonus AAdvantage miles as it’s offering a bonus of up to 3.33x on your spend.
As always though, be sure to compare portal rates on Cashback Monitor in case other sites are offering a much better return even when accounting for this promotion. Also take into account the other airline portal promotions running right now: