Amazon.com is having Prime Day deals 10/10 and 10/11/23, but there is already a deal on for the Apple iPad 9th gen (10.2″) with the A13 Bionic chip and 64GB of storage space. That iPad is on sale for $249 at Amazon (and also at Walmart.com). If you have one of the many “pay with points” offers, you could save as much as $50 or $60 further.
- Amazon.com is offering the Apple iPad (9th gen, 10.2″) with A13 Bionic chip, 64GB of storage and Wi-Fi only for $249. Stack with pay-with-points offers for an even better deal
- Direct link to this deal at Amazon (our affiliate link)
- Direct link to this deal at Walmart.com (our affiliate link)
While this is already a good deal for this particular iPad, the deal gets significantly better if you are able to stack with one of the Amazon pay-with-points discounts like:
- Get 40% off up to $60 off of $150 or more with 1 Membership Rewards points
- Get $50 off $100 or more with 1 U.S. Bank rewards point
- Get $10 off of $75 when redeeming 1 Discover point (a reader in the comments reports being targeted for 30% off up to $30 off of $100)
With one of those deals, your net cost could be as low as $189. That seems like a pretty stellar deal if you’re in the market for an iPad.
H/T: Doctor of Credit