There’s a new Best Western Amex Offer where the statement credit is triggered after spending $100 or more on room rate and room charges. This offer will stack with Best Western’s current Fall promotion that gives 5,000 points for every two nights that you stay.
- Spend $100+ in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges at Best Western properties and get $20 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires December 31, 2023.
- Offer valid for reservations for Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier, Executive Residency by Best Western, Best Western Plus Executive Residency, BW Signature Collection by Best Western, BW Premier Collection by Best Western, SureStay Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Studio by Best Western, SureStay Collection by Best Western, Vīb, GLō, Sadie Best Western, Aiden by Best Western, and WorldHotels Collection in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App, or by calling 1-800-780-7234.
- Excludes international locations outside the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
This Amex Offer is a decent one if you need to book a Best Western for one night as most of their properties will cost at least $100. Depending on the room rate, the $20 statement credit could represent a decent savings on your stay.
Best Western currently has a Fall promotion that will stack with this offer and is worth registering for ahead of any stays. Be sure to also click through from a shopping portal before making your reservation as rates for Best Western are as high as 10%/10x right now.