|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Best Western has launched a new promotion which, by their standards, is very straightforward as it offers double points on all stays in the US, Canada and the Caribbean through February 6, 2022.
- Earn double points on all Best Western stays in the US, Canada and the Caribbean.
- Direct link to offer.
- Best Western Rewards® (“BWR®”) and WorldHotels Rewards℠ (“WHR”) members (“Rewards Member(s)”) who (a) register for the promotion (on bestwestern.com/doublepoints, worldhotels.com/doublepoints, or as otherwise permitted (e.g., at the front desk of any Best Western® branded hotel or a participating WorldHotelsTM ** branded hotel )), (b) complete an eligible stay* between December 6, 2021 and February 6, 2022 (“Promotion Period”) at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands or any participating WorldHotels branded hotel, will earn double BWR/WHR points for completion of the eligible stay.
- There is no limit to the number of double BWR/WHR points each Rewards Member can earn during the Promotion Period. However, Rewards Members can only earn points and double points in one of the rewards programs. Promotion registration and BWR OR WHR enrollment/membership required prior to the first eligible stay. Eligible stays completed prior to promotion registration and BWR/WHR enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the promotion requirements. BWR enrollment may be completed by visiting bestwesternrewards.com. WHR enrollment may be completed by visiting worldhotelsrewards.com. Enrollment into ONE (1) rewards program is required. Rewards members earning preference must be set to POINTS to earn the unlimited double points for each stay during the Promotion Period.
- Promotion is not valid with any other offer, promotion, or discount. No extensions, substitutions, or replacements available. Promotion is non-transferable. Promotion is not valid with any other offer, promotion, or discount. Promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice. All BWR and WHR program rules apply. Visit bestwesternrewards.com or worldhotelsrewards.com for complete program terms and conditions. Please allow 7 – 10 business days after the eligible stay for the promotion points to be posted.
- **For a list of participating WorldHotels branded hotels visit worldhotelsrewards.com.
- *An “eligible stay” for the purpose of this promotion is defined as any stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel or participating WorldHotels branded hotel where base points are awarded; with the exception of a stay booked through an online travel agency, a stay booked through a tour operator, and a stay booked at a special discounted rate (see BWR or WHR program rules for further information on eligibility criteria at bestwesternrewards.com or worldhotelsrewards.com). Only one (1) check-in/check-out permitted per eligible stay.
Best Western has a tendency to run promotions that have some kind of aspect to them that makes them worse than they need to be. When they run promos that offer what they refer to as “gift cards”, they’re actually bonus cards that expire a few months after receiving them. When they run promos giving a decent number of bonus points, you only have 3-5 days in which to make your reservations.
From what I can tell, this new double points promotion avoids all of their normal pitfalls. Once you’ve registered for the promotion, you’ll earn double points on all stays in the US, Canada and the Caribbean. There’s no date by which you have to make your reservation apart from the promotion’s end date, nor is there a limit on how many bonus points you can earn. They haven’t even implemented a requirement that you only earn bonus points from your second stay which seems to be a favorite of other hotel chains sometimes.
As a result, while 2x bonus points isn’t likely to make you move reservations to Best Western, it’s at least a good promotion that doesn’t have any restrictive hoops to jump through. You can also stack it with the Best Western Chase Offer if you’re targeted, 3% cashback from Dosh and cashback from a shopping portal.