|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
In the unlikely event that you still have an active Brex account, they’re providing an opportunity to get more value from your points this month by transferring to LifeMiles with a 25% bonus.
- Get a 25% bonus when transferring Brex Rewards points to Avianca LifeMiles.
- This Promotion is valid only for transfer points or miles from Brex to miles of the LifeMiles program from February 1st, 2023 (12:00 AM GMT-6) to February 28th, 2023 (11:59 PM GMT-6).
- A minimum transfer of 1000 LifeMiles is required.
- During the promotion, the member will receive a 25% bonus over the miles accrued on the member´s account as a product of the transfer. The bonus miles and the transferred miles may be reflected in the account statement in two different transactions.
- LifeMiles earned by transferring and the bonus Miles earned with this promotion do not apply to obtain or maintain the LifeMiles Elite Status.
- Transferred LifeMiles as well as the bonus miles will be accrued no later than 24 hours after Brex reports the request of miles transfer.
This transfer bonus will have limited use for many as last year Brex closed the majority of the accounts people/businesses had opened with them over the prior year or two. However, if your account was spared the axe, this transfer bonus can help you eke out some more value from your Brex points.
The email about this transfer bonus came from LifeMiles and Lapg advises in the comments below that it’s not showing up when logged in to their Brex account, so it looks like the bonus is applied on the LifeMiles end rather than showing up immediately during the transfer process.