|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hilton is once again offering a 100% bonus when buying points, meaning you can purchase them for 0.5cpp.
- Get a 100% bonus when buying 10,000+ Hilton Honors points.
- Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- The Hilton Honors 100% Bonus Points with a minimum Points purchase campaign is available for purchases of Hilton Honors Points made between December 16, 2019, at 12:01am ET and December 28, 2019, at 11:59pm ET.
- Through December 28, 2019 members may purchase a maximum of 160,000 points per calendar year.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- Offer is subject to change.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Points will be posted to the recipients Hilton Honors account within 24 hours of the completed transaction.
This offer comes around every so often and it provides the opportunity to pick up Hilton Honors points at a somewhat reasonable price. The RRV for Hilton points is 0.45cpp, so this is slightly more expensive than that. However, it’s certainly possible to get significantly better value than that.
For example, we redeemed for 1.69cpp at the DoubleTree Charlotte Airport, NC earlier this year and 1.50cpp at the Hampton Inn Enterprise, AL last year, so there’s definitely value to be had out there, especially if you can take advantage of the 5th night free benefit on award stays for those with Silver status and above.
For stays through to May 2020, you’ll also earn 2,000 points back per stay from their latest promo as that’s valid on both paid and award stays.
We’ve provided our affiliate link above, but you can also earn up to 2.5% cashback by clicking through from a shopping portal – here are the current rates. Although the landing page is on Hilton’s website, payment is processed by Points.com and so sadly won’t earn 12x on the Hilton Surpass card or 14x on the Hilton Aspire card.