|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Citi Offer that can save you up to 20% when staying at Caesars Rewards properties.
- Earn $30 on a purchase of $150 or more for your stay at Caesars Rewards Destination with a targeted Citi Merchant Offer.
- Direct link to Citi Merchant Offers.
- Expires November 30, 2022.
- Valid on a single purchase of $150 USD or more for your stay at a Caesars Reward Destinations when you pay at check-out using your enrolled Card, including taxes and after any discounts.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use the same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued Citi Mastercard Credit Cards are eligible.
- Limit one enrolled Card and one statement credit per Card Member.
- Offer valid at Caesars Rewards Destinations, including Caesars, Bally’s, Circus Circus, El Dorado, Harrahs, Horseshoe, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Rio, Silver Legacy, Tropicana, The Cromwell, LINQ, Nobu, Harveys, Isle of Capri, Hotel Lumiere, Flamingo, Rincon, HGI properties in the US.
- Reservations must be made directly with Caesars.com.
- Offer only valid on room rate during the offer period.
- Offer is nontransferable and the enrolled card must be active and in good-standing in order to be eligible for a statement credit.
- Offers cannot be combined or stacked with other offers.
- Other exclusions and restrictions may apply.
Citi Offers are similar to Chase Offers in that you can add the same offer to multiple cards if you’re targeted on multiple cards. That means that if you have a $300+ stay, you could split the cost of the stay on 2+ cards in order to earn the $30 statement credit on more than one card.
Be sure to click through from a shopping portal before making a reservation to earn additional cashback. There are multiple listings on Cashback Monitor for Caesars across shopping portals – here are all the options.