Update 6/29/23: It appears as though this kiosk offer from Capital One is now “only” 80,000 miles. While that’s still 5K above the public 75,000 mile offer, it’s much less exciting.
Miles to Memories has published a link to a greatly increased welcome offer on the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. The number of bonus Capital One “miles” is an eye-popping 100,000 (25,000 better than the current offer) and it only requires $5,000 in purchases within the first three months (as opposed to $4k on the public offer).
This link comes from a QR code at airport kiosks and the terms state that the “offer can only be accessed through the Venture airport kiosk and is not available elsewhere.” So, if you use it, make sure to take screenshots of the offer screen (and make sure it shows 100,000 miles).
- Earn 100,000 Capital One miles after spending $5,000 on a new Capital One Venture Rewards card within the first 3 months using the link below.
- This link comes from a QR code at airport kiosks and the terms state that “this offer can only be accessed through the Venture airport kiosk and is not available elsewhere.” So, if you use the link, make sure to take screenshots of the offer screen (and make sure it shows 100,000 miles)
- It might show you a quiz, but you can skip it. It doesn’t affect the offer.
- You may get a location error when applying on a mobile device. Try desktop instead.
Terms and Conditions
- Credit approval required. Card and benefits not available for immediate use.
- This tool may show you cards that have terms, features, and eligibility requirements that differ from the cards available on our site or in other offers.
- This offer can only be accessed through the Venture airport kiosk and is not available elsewhere.
- Quiz is for entertainment purposes only and responses do not impact the offer received.
- Existing or previous account holders may not be eligible for this one-time bonus.
- Offer subject to change. Bonus amounts and terms may differ in future visits to the kiosk.
Key Card Details and Current Public Offer
|Card Offer and Details|
75K Miles + up to $200 in statement credits ⓘ Non-Affiliate
Earn 75,000 bonus miles after $4K spend in 3 months + up to $200 in statement credits when you make an Avelo purchase in your first year + priority boarding on Avelo flights for the first year. (Rates & Fees)$95 Annual Fee
Alternate Offer: Airport Kiosk offer of 80K miles after $4K spend in the first 3 months See this post for details.
Information about this card has been collected independently by Frequent Miler. The issuer did not provide the details, nor is it responsible for their accuracy.
FM Mini Review: This card earns 2 "miles" per dollar, which are worth exactly 1 cent each toward travel. This makes the return on spend similar to a 2% cash back card (though in this case you must redeem your miles to offset travel in order to get 1 cent per mile). One big advantage over cash back: Capital One allows transfering their "miles" to airline miles & hotel points.
Earning rate: 2X miles everywhere ✦ 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked via Capital One Travel
Card Info: Visa Signature issued by CapOne. This card has no foreign transaction fees.
Noteworthy perks: Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® ✦ Redeem miles for travel at value of 1 cent per mile ✦ Convert "miles" to airline miles & hotel points ✦ No foreign transaction fees ✦ 2 complimentary visits per year to Capital One or Plaza Premium Lounges
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card makes for a unique one-card solution in that it offers the best of both worlds: earn 2x “miles” on all purchases and then redeem those “miles” for paid travel at a reasonable rate of return or transfer those “miles” to airline partners. While there are credit card combinations from other issuers that can offer greater returns, the Capital One Venture card likely appeals the most to those looking for one card to keep on hand for all purchases. In fact, the simplicity of being able to use one card to earn rewards and travel any time is why this card (along with its business twin: Spark Miles for Business) topped the list in our post answering the question: What is the best credit card?.