The Dosh app has a brand new partnership with BP and is offering 6c per gallon cashback when paying with a linked card. This can be stacked with other offers to make it even more worthwhile.
- Earn 6c per gallon at BP when paying with a card linked in the Dosh app.
- If you’re new to Dosh, feel free to sign up using one of our referral links. We’ll earn a small bonus when you sign up and connect and verify your first card, but I’m not entirely sure what you’ll receive as a signup bonus. It used to be $5, then they reduced it to $1 a couple of months ago, but I’m not sure if it’s gone back up now or not.
- In-store instant cashback – pay with a Dosh-connected card at a participating location.
- Online instant cashback – use the Shop button in the Dosh app and checkout with your Dosh-connected card.
- $10 maximum cash back per day.
- Offers are redeemable as long as available in the Dosh app. Check the app before making a purchase.
6c per gallon cashback isn’t a huge win, but it has its benefits. For starters, Dosh announced last month that they’ll be starting to charge a $4.99 inactivity fee if you don’t earn cashback in the app for more than 365 days. (n.b. The $4.99 will be deducted from any cashback you’ve earned in the app; they won’t charge your cards or create a negative balance in your Dosh account.) Filling up at a BP gas station and paying with a Dosh-linked card will reset that clock if you wouldn’t otherwise have had any tracked transactions in the app.
Another benefit is that it’ll stack with other offers. For example, many BP locations are available in the GetUpside app, so you can earn cashback with GetUpside while simultaneously earning cashback with Dosh.
There’s currently a BPme offer on targeted Discover cards, but that sadly won’t work as Dosh doesn’t support Discover cards right now. However, there have been BPme Amex Offers before, so if that returns then it will stack with this 6c per gallon offer.
Update: Apparently there’s a targeted BP/Amoco Amex Offer available right now which should, in theory, stack with this Dosh offer. However, it seems like many people (myself included) are only showing Visa and Mastercard as eligible payment options at nearby participating locations.