|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Double your pleasure, double your fun, double your Choice Privileges points on all qualifying stays between November 29 and December 31, 2021 after registration.
- Choice Privileges is offering 2x points on all qualifying stays from November 29th to December 31, 2021 when you register and complete a qualifying stay during that period
- Direct link to registration
- Registration required at www.choicehotels.com/choice-privileges/promo/holiday-promotion before check-out.
- The promotion is only available to members of the Choice Privileges™ Rewards Program who register for this promotion, and then make a qualifying stay at participating hotels (WoodSpring Suites™ hotels and Ascend Hotel Collection™ all-inclusive resorts, among others, are not participating) with arrival between November 29, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
- A “stay” is any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. A “qualifying stay” is a stay that is during this promotion at a participating hotel through a qualifying channel (see Qualifying Channel, below) that is eligible to earn Choice Privileges points.
- Most stays are eligible to earn Choice Privileges points EXCEPT: rooms booked at rates below $40 USD per night, certain hotel-initiated promotions, reward night stays, complimentary rooms, rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting, rooms booked through a travel agent or third-party online retailer including online travel agencies, wholesale packages, group tours, and stays booked using the employee discount or the friends and family discount.
- Stays at Choice Hotels™ properties in the following countries are excluded from this promotion: Japan, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia. You must maintain an address in the U.S. (includes U.S. territories), Canada, Europe, Mexico, participating countries in Central America and the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, or Singapore to be eligible.
- Registered members will be awarded double (2x) bonus points for each qualifying stay. “Double Bonus Points” means two times the base points earned from a qualifying stay.
- There is no limit on the number of qualifying stays in which members are eligible to earn bonus points during the promotion period. Offer is not applicable to groups and cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers or promotions.
- Qualifying Channel: Members must book stays via ChoiceHotels.com, ChoiceHotels.com/en-ca, https://www.choicehotels.com/en-uk, Choicehotels.com/es-mx, ChoiceHotels.com/en-au, ChoiceHotels.com/en-nz, the Choice Hotels mobile app, 800.4CHOICE(US/CN), 800 0852607(UK), 800 36 46835(MX/LATAM), 1800 116 004(Australia), or 0800 443 067(New Zealand).
- Stays directly booked through Book by Google are also eligible, if the member adds their Choice Privileges number to the reservation prior to check-in.
- Corporate travelers may book through their online booking tool, GDS, or with a travel agent; however, reservations booked through Egencia’s Preferred Rate Program do not qualify for promotional bonus points.
- Choice Privileges member number must be provided upon check-in.
- To be eligible to earn bonus points, members must set their earning preference to Choice Privileges points in their online account.
- Please allow 72 hours from check-out for points to post. Points from stays at international locations and at some of the boutique hotels can take longer to post – please allow up to 20 days.
- Request for bonus points made by members who did not register for the promotion will only be considered up to 60 days after the promotion ends; request thereafter will be automatically denied.
Double Choice points isn’t enough to get me to switch brands for a stay, but I’ll register anyway just in case I unexpectedly end up at a qualifying property.
Keep in mind that stays must cost $40 per night before taxes to qualify. Other interesting tidbits from the terms are that stays booked through “Book by Google” are eligible and that requests for bonus points made by people who did not register for the promotion are considered for 60 days after the end of the promotion. I found it very interesting to hear that Choice will consider letting you register for the promotion not only after you have completed your stay abut after the entire promotion has ended. Officially, the promo requires registration before check-out — but if you forget, it seems you may not be entirely out of luck. That’s good to know, though I’ll save the trouble and just register now.