The Dosh app is offering increased payout rates up to 15% back at a number of stores over the next week and they have published a schedule of offers, which is great for purchase planning as some of these are decent stackable deals.
- The Dosh app is offering the following increased cash back opportunities over the next week include:
- Adidas: 15% back 11/22-24
- Aeropostale: 15% back 11/22-11/29
- Hugo Boss: 15% back 11/25-11/29
- Kay Jewelers: 15% back 11/22-11/29
- Maurices: 15% back 11/22-11/23
- Plow & Hearth: 15% back 11/22-11/29
- Sam’s Club in-store membership: $40 back 11/23-11/24
- Sam’s Club online scan & go and pickup orders: 6% back 11/26-11/27
- Under Armour: 11/22-11/29
- HSN: 12% back 11/22-11/29
- And more here
If you’re new to the Dosh app
- If you’re new to Dosh, feel free to sign up using one of our referral links. We’ll earn $10 when you sign up and connect and verify your first card, but I’m not entirely sure what you’ll receive as a signup bonus. It used to be $5, then they reduced it to $1, but I’m not sure if it’s gone back up now or not.
- See individual terms for each retailer.
I find that most Dosh offers are card-linked. While terms often insinuate that you must click through the app, I find that most of them don’t need to be activated with a click. Instead, you can usually click through a shopping portal and as long as you use a credit card that you have linked to Dosh, you will usually get both portal rewards and Dosh cash back.
Do note that I haven’t tried this at all of the included retailers and I think there is some variance, so YMMV. Still, in many casers, there are further stacking opportunities. For example, there is a Current Amex Offer for Under Armour that’s good for $10 back when you spend $50 or more. Start through a shopping portal (Rakuten is offering 8x / 8% back at the time of writing, a couple of airline portals are offering 10 miles per dollar, and Wyndham is offering 11 points per dollar), and check out with an Amex card that is loaded with the Amex Offer and linked to Dosh for a great deal.
Again, I haven’t tested that with Under Armour, but I did make a similar test purchase with Adidas last year to prove the concept.
I’ll be keeping an eye out for stacking portal bonuses in the next few days that could pair well with card-linked offers like these.