eBay has a number of gift cards on sale today. Additionally, many members have been targeted for 5X (10%) back in eBay Bucks and you can earn an additional 3% cashback with iConsumer (capped at $20 per month) or 2% back with Splender. You can also use eBay gift cards to purchase any of the gift cards below up to $1,000 per transaction.
Below you can find the cards for sale listed by seller. You can find all of the discounted cards here.
- $100 Lowe’s Gift Card for $90!
- $100 Toys R Us Gift Card for $85!
SVM Gift Cards
- $200 Hyatt Hotels Gift Card + FREE $25 BP Gas Card!! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 BP Gas Gift Card For Only $92!! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $200 Hyatt Hotels Gift Card + FREE $25 ExxonMobil Gas Card!!-FREE Mail Delivery
- $200 Hyatt Hotels Gift Card+FREE $25 ChevronTexaco Gas Card!!-FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 Conoco Gas Gift Card For Only $92! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 Circle K Gas Gift Card For Only $92! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 Phillips 66 Gas Gift Card For Only $92! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 76 Gas Gift Card For Only $92! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 Omaha Steaks Gift Card For Only $85!! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 Barnes n Noble Gift Card For Only $88!! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 Speedway Gas Gift Card For Only $92! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 Cabela’s Gift Card For Only $85!! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 ChevronTexaco Gas Gift Card For Only $92!! – FREE Mail Delivery
- 100 AutoZone Gift Card For Only $90!! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $100 Sunoco Gas Gift Card For Only $92! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $50 IHOP Gift Card For Only $47.50!! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $50 Jiffy Lube Gift Card for Only $40 – mail delivery
- $25 Aeropostale Gift Card for Only $20
- $25 de Vere’s Irish Pub Gift Card for Only $21.25 – mail delivery
- $25 Fuddrucker’s Gift Card For Only $21.25!! – FREE Mail Delivery
- $25 Steak n Shake Gift Card for $20
PayPal Digital Gifts
- Buy a $25 Applebee’s Bar & Grill Gift Card and Get a bonus $5 Code
- Buy a $50 AMC Theatres Gift Card & get a bonus $10 code – Email delivery
- Buy a $25 Regal Movie Gift Card & Get a bonus $5 Code – Email delivery
- Buy a $75 SpaFinder Wellness 365 Gift Card & Get a Bonus $10 Code
- Get a $100 Overstock.com Gift Card for only $85 – Email delivery
- Buy a $75 Sephora Gift Card and get a $5 bonus code – Email delivery
- Buy a $100 StubHub Gift Card & get a bonus $15 eBay Code – Email delivery
- Buy a $25 Jiffy Lube® eGift Card for only $20 – Email delivery
- Get a $50 TGI Fridays Gift Card for only $40 – Email delivery
- Buy a $50 Darden Restaurants Gift Card & get a bonus $10 Code – Email delivery
- Buy a $25 Petco Gift Card and get a bonus $5 Code – Email delivery
- Get a $75 BedandBreakfast.com Gift Card for only $60 – Email delivery
|Name / Link||Offer||Frequent Miler Notes:|
|iConsumer||Earn free shares shares of iConsumer stock (promotion details vary over time)||With this portal you earn both cash back and shares in the iConsumer business. Requires $25 payable before they'll pay out the cash back.|
Never miss a Quick Deal, Subscribe here.
Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
Very superb visual appeal on this internet site, I’d rate it 10.
I can’t find my eBay bucks total. Don’t think I have any at this time (infrequent purchaser), but wanted to check and can’t find online link. Any suggestions? Thanks! PS–Assume if not stated otherwise, I earn 1 per dollar spent?
You normally earn 2% back in eBay Bucks. You should be able to see your eBay Bucks total by going to “My eBay” and then clicking “eBay Bucks” under the “Buy” menu on the left.
Negative …. the 10X was for all “Gift Cards.” I just got off the phone w/ eBay. They requested my screenshot which i sent. Will be resolved in 24 – 48 hours i’m told by the rep. I bought a $200 Hyatt. My bucks show up @ $4.00. They didn’t even give me the 5X.
I also see a banner ad on the main gift card page stating “EBAY BUCKS BOOSTER Earn 5X the Ebay Bucks on all gift cards No minimum purchase required”, but when I add any gift card to the cart, it just shows the usual 1X (2%) bucks will be earned. I made the mistake of wasting an hour of my life calling ebay, and of course they know nothing. They can see the banner ad in my account, and the incorrect bucks showing in my shopping cart, but no idea why its 1X and not 5x. They say to place the order, and if the 5X doesn’t post, call back and they will correct it in “REAL TIME”. I am still doubtful however. Frustrated too, because I never get the targeted ebay bucks offers (I didn’t this time either), but finally thought I had a chance to get 5X ebay bucks on gift cards.
1/2 hour ago i had 10X eBay bucks. Now it is showing 5X eBay bucks. I did take a screen shot of the 10X.
The deal is 10X on fashion and 5X on everything else.
Checked my eBay bucks this morning and I received a $36 credit in addition to the $4 eBay bucks for the purchase of a $200 Hyatt GC. They made good on the 10X eBay bucks promo on the GC page. It pays to take screenshots. I paid w/ an eBay GC that gave me 800 S&S gas points worth $28 & received 1K Hilton points = $5. Went thru iConsumer @ 3% = $6 in addition to the $25 gas card. Discount on the Hyatt card about 52%.
thanks for the news — even as it appears the deals/opportunities on the surface may be more compelling with svm. BUT, I’m in the middle of being alarmed that I never received one of my previous SVM gas card orders…. Have filed the reports — and SVM cs apparently went awol past four days, and haven’t heard back from them.
Via ebay customer service ratings, I do see quite a few recent (and angry) reports of similar delivery failures. What’s your take on this? Are we being too trusting of SVM? (especially as the cards are sent via usps, without pins, and they come marked, “ready to use” (talk about an invitation to anybody who might receive misdirected shipments!) What happens if they (SVM) now try to tell me the cards have already been liquidated? (even as I won’t be able to prove the proverbial negative….. that I didn’t get them!) Will I be left hanging for a $300 loss? (or will ebay and/or google really come to the “rescue”?)
Serious question. thanks for any tips and experience.