|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Amex Offer out today that’s good for an extra 1000 Membership Rewards points at Amazon on a purchase of $200 or more through 5/31/22. Enrollment is required and thus far I have found the offer on multiple Membership Rewards earning cards (including both business and consumer variants).
- A new Amex Offer is out today that’s good for 1000 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent at Amazon.com on a purchase of $200 or more. Enrollment required.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
This is a great deal for anyone considering Amazon purchases over the next couple of months, even though the potential upside is fairly low. This offer will result in a maximum of 1,000 points on $200 or more in purchases. Keep in mind that purchases must be made in one transaction to get the bonus. So the goal would be to spend as close to $200 as possible.
I see this offer on several of the Membership Rewards earning cards that we have, both busines and personal. Keep in mind that this adds 5x points to whatever the normal earnings of the card is. The Blue for Business Plus would earn 7x on $200 (normal 2x + 5x bonus) and if you still have an +4 referral cards working, you’d end up with 10x total (Normal 1x + 4x referral bonus + 5x Amex Offer.
This will be a popular deal, so get it synced up sooner rather than later.