|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Amex Offer out today that’s good for an extra 1000 Membership Rewards points at Amazon on one or more purchases totalling $200+ through 4/30/23. Enrollment is required and thus far I have found it on multiple Membership Rewards earning cards (including both business and consumer cards).
- There’s a new Amex Offer out today that’s good for an additional 1000 Membership Rewards points at Amazon.com you spend $200+ on one or more purchases. Enrollment required.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
This is a good deal for anyone considering Amazon purchases over the next couple of months, even though the potential maximum upside is fairly low. This offer will result in a maximum of 1,000 points when you make $200 or more in purchases. Unlike some past offers, the $200 can be reached in more than one purchase, which makes this easy fishing (unless you aren’t confident of your ability to spend $200 on Amazon in the next 10 weeks).
I see this offer on several of the Membership Rewards earning cards that we have, both busines and personal. Keep in mind that this adds 5x points to whatever the normal earnings of the card is.
This will be a popular deal, so get it synced up sooner rather than later.