Chase and DoorDash already offered one year free DashPass membership to Chase Sapphire Reserve and Sapphire Preferred cardmembers (and 3 months free for Freedom and Slate cardholders). Now, the same one-year free membership is available to almost all co-branded Chase cardholders including: Southwest cards; United cards; IHG cards; Aer Lingus, British Airways, and Iberia Plus cards; Marriott Bonvoy Bold and Boundless cards; World of Hyatt Card; Disney Visa Cards; and Starbucks Rewards cards.
One year free DashPass membership.
- Click here to enroll (or add your eligible Chase card as the default payment in the DoorDash app).
- Activate by December 31, 2021
- DoorDash & Caviar savings
- $0 Delivery Fees for orders over $12
- Exclusive DashPass deals
- 5% back on every eligible pickup order
Possible stack with Mastercard benefits:
DoorDash offers $5 off two orders every month when using a World and World Elite MasterCard to checkout until 9/30/22 or while supplies last. Details here.
Since Chase’s IHG cards are Mastercards and they offer a free year of DashPass, this could be a great combination!