|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
BestBuy.com is offering numerous gift cards on sale today for 12-20% off. This could make for a good stack for anyone with the $50 back on $250 Amex Offer. That offer excludes gift card purchases, though in practice I think it really just excludes Best Buy gift cards.
- BestBuy.com is offering the following gift card discounts (our affiliate link to all gift card deals)
- 15% off Uber Eats ($100 for $85 / $50 for $42.50 / $25 for $21.25)
- 20% off Dave & Buster’s ($50 for $40 or $25 for $20)
- 15% off GAP Options ($100 for $85 / $50 for $42.50 / $25 for $21.25)
- H&M: 15% off ($50 for $42.50 / $25 for $21.25)
- Panera: 15% off ($100 for $85 / $50 for $42.50 / $25 for $21.25 / $15 for $12.75)
- Several more (including Fandango, Build-a-Bear, Playstation Network, Blaze Pizza, etc)
Many of these are decent discounts on their own, but if you are able to stack for $50 back on $250 with the current Amex Offer for Best Buy, the discounts get a bit better.
For instance, without very much effort, if you were to buy three of the $100 cards that are on sale for $85, your total would be $255 before the Amex Offer. After the $50 offer, your net cost is $205 for $300 in gift cards. That’s 31.67% off, which would be excellent for any of the included brands.
Note though that the terms indicate that e-gift cards won’t work. In practice, I think that really excludes Best Buy e-gift cards since those are sold by Cashstar. Still, if you’d like to play it safer, I think a few of these might be available as physical cards.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
The limit is one of each card?
$50 off $200 on Citi Cards as well
Yes, I have this on my Citi also, $50 back for $200 spend. My Amex offer is as ARNY stated, $25 off of $250 or more. Bought $212.50 on my Citi DoubleCash, I’ll see if it works! The limit is one card each, so hope my wife enjoys the Banana Republic card I had to add… 😉
I think that the Amex offer for Best Buy is $25 off $250 unless some people got a better offer.
Also might work to stack with the $50 off $200 CITI offer. I tried with multiple delivery GCs today in one order to hit $200, and it seems to have rung up as one charge.
Reporting back… despite initially posting as one $200+ charge, it eventually split into two $100+ charges, so I probably won’t get the $50 CITI rebate. Shucks.