|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Grubhub has returned with its popular deal where they offer a free $10 bonus card when buying a $50 gift card online.
- Buy a $50 Grubhub gift card online & get a $10 bonus card free.
- Direct link to offer.
- Expires June 20, 2021.
- Bonus cards expire August 16, 2021.
- Gift cards and bonus cards are not valid on Campus Dining orders, corporate account orders, or orders containing alcohol.
- For every $50.00 Grubhub gift card purchased online at https://grubhub.cashstar.com/store/recipient?promoCode=GRBHB21DAD from Grubhub in a single transaction, receive one (1) $10.00 digital bonus card valid for use on Grubhub while supplies last.
- Limit one (1) bonus card per user.
- Limited bonus card supply available (expect high demand).
- After the qualifying gift card purchase, digital bonus cards will be delivered to the email address associated with the gift card purchase.
Grubhub tends to run this offer two or more times per year and they often seem to sell out sooner than their listed expiry date, so if this is a deal you’re interested in then it’d be best to buy ASAP rather than waiting until Sunday when it’s scheduled to end.
Something worth noting is that payment for the gift card is processed by CashStar rather than Grubhub. That means you won’t be able to use your $10 Amex Gold dining benefit for this deal seeing as that requires a $10+ payment directly with Grubhub themselves.
Also note that the $10 is a bonus card which expires in a couple of months rather than being a gift card which never expires. It shouldn’t be too hard to spend $10 on Grubhub by mid-August, but it’s worth bearing in mind just in case you were planning to load it to your account for future use.