Hilton Honors’s Summer promotion is now live and in effect from May 2nd, 2022 to Septemmber 5th, 2022. Members who register will earn double points on all stays of 1-2 nights and triple points on stays of 3+ nights. .
- Hilton Honors will be awarding double points on stays of one or two nights and triple points for stays of three nights or more when the stays occur between May 2, 2022 and September 5, 2022. You must register for this promotion.
- Direct link to registration
- Offer valid for stays completed May 2 – September 5, 2022 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/MoreNights prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.
- Registered Hilton Honors members checking in before May 2, 2022 will receive Bonus Points for their stay if the stay is completed on or after May 2, 2022 and prior to or on September 5, 2022.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands.
- For examples and further details, please see the FAQ page.
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account. A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
It’s nice that this promo is running through the entire Summer travel season. Double base points are great, adding another 4% in return based on current RRV’s, but that’s more or less the starting point for most Hilton promos these days. Triple points starts to get pretty interesting, especially when paying with a Hilton Aspire or Hilton Surpass card (both of which are worth taking a look at if you’re paying out-of-pocket for Hilton stays to begin with).
If you’re a Hilton Aspire cardholder, you’ll earn 54 points per dollar when paying with the card for stays of 3+ nights. That’s represents a hefty 21.6% return. Here’s how it adds up:
- 10 points per dollar (base points)
- 10 points per dollar (bonus points for Diamond status)
- 20 points per dollar (bonus points from this promotion)
- 14 points per dollar (bonus points earned by paying with the Aspire card)
If you’re only staying 1-2 nights, your return will be 44 points per dollar which is still a very good earnings rate at 17.6%. If you are planning on staying with Hilton over the Summer, or even if you think there’s a chance that you will, this promotion is undoubtedly worth registering for.