Update 1/2/21: More cards have been targeted for this Chase Offer with a new expiry date of January 29, 2021.
They’ve also added some more of Hyatt’s brands as being eligible on the new version of the offer.
A Hyatt Chase Offer ended a week or so ago, but there’s now another chance to save 10% on your stay as a new offer has been launched but with a key difference.
- Spend $100+ at any domestic Hyatt hotel & get 10% back with a targeted Chase Offer.
- Expires January 7, 2021 or January 29, 2021.
- Maximum $25 back.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Complete payment for your stay must be made by January 7, 2021 or January 29, 2021.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid at any domestic Hyatt hotel, including Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency & Park Hyatt hotels. (January 7, 2021 expiry date)
- Offer valid at domestic properties of Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, Alila, Thompson, The Unbound Collection, Destination, Joie de Vivre and Park Hyatt. (January 29, 2021 expiry date)
As you’ve no doubt read over the past few months, Hyatt is running a bunch of great deals right now, including halving the number of nights required to earn Globalist status.
If you’ll be paying cash for your stay – or anticipate spending $100+ on incidentals on an award stay – this Chase Offer can save you even more. It’s good on up to $250 of spend, but if your stay is due to cost more than that then you can ask the hotel to split the payment across more than one card if you have more than one card targeted for this offer.
The last Hyatt Chase Offer was only targeted at Hyatt cardholders, whereas this time it didn’t appear on the Hyatt cards my wife and I have. It did show up on my wife’s Chase Sapphire Reserve and Freedom cards, so at least on the Sapphire Reserve we’d earn 3x Ultimate Rewards.
Something important to note about this new offer is that it’s only valid at domestic Hyatt properties. Past offers haven’t had that exclusion, so if you happen to be staying at a Hyatt outside of the US, it looks like you’ll be out of luck as far as this Chase Offer goes.
If you don’t have any plans to stay at a Hyatt in the next few weeks, you could still lock in the 10% savings by buying a physical Hyatt gift card from the front desk of a hotel if you can find one that sells gift cards.