|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There are new and targeted Citi Offers good for $20 back when spending $100 at some IHG hotel brands.
- Spend $100 at Holiday Inn Express & get $20 back with a Citi Merchant Offer
- Spend $100 at Holiday Inn & get $20 back with a Citi Merchant Offer
- Direct link to Citi Merchant Offers.
- Expires December 31, 2022.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued Citi Mastercard Credit Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card and 1 statement credit per Card Member.
- Offer valid at Holiday Inn properties in the US. (Or Holiday Inn Express for that particular offer.)
- Reservations must be made directly with IHG Hotels & Resorts via ihg.com.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges until 12/31/22 and is non-transferable.
- Offer is nontransferable and the enrolled card must be active and in good-standing in order to be eligible for a statement credit.
- Offers cannot be combined or stacked with other offers.
The Citi Offers program has had a number of great deals since rolling out the program to nearly all cardholders and those decent deals continue with these new offers for select IHG brands.
I have offers for Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express on my cards, but seeing as these are targeted some people might have offers for other IHG brands on their cards too.
One of the useful things about Citi Offers is that they work more like Chase Offers than Amex Offers in that you can load the offers to any cards you’re targeted on. That means that if you have a stay costing $200+, you could split the cost on more than one card in order to earn multiple statement credits.