|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A new Instacart Amex Offer is out today which should be an easy way for frequent – or even occasional – Instacart customers to save $20 or $40.
- Spend $150+ at Instacart in one or more transactions & get $20 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires September 30, 2023.
- Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $40 back) per Card Member.
- Offer valid for purchases made online at US website instacart.com or through the Instacart mobile app.
- Qualifying charges must post to your account before the campaign end date in order to be considered eligible.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Excludes orders placed or shipped internationally.
- See Instacart website for delivery availability in your market.
- Please note if you purchase a subscription, unless you notify Instacart that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually). This means that Instacart will collect the then-applicable subscription fee and any taxes by charging a credit card Instacart has on record for you without notifying you, unless notification is required by applicable law.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
This Amex Offer is listed as ‘Instacart Business’, but it looks like that only relates to the fact that this Amex Offer appears to be targeted to Amex business cards.
It’s useful that this offer is valid on one or more transactions as it means that you don’t have to spend $150 in one transaction. Instead, you could do two orders of $75, three orders of $50, etc.
Also note that there’s a limit of two statement credits, so you can get a total of $40 back on transactions through the end of September.
As always, don’t forget to click through from a shopping portal – here are the current rates.