|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There are a number of new Amex Offers out this morning for hotels, including Hilton, Conrad, Wadorf-Astoria, Curio Collection, and Canopy. Keep in mind that these offers are geographically limited, so be sure to see the terms for each. Oddly, there are a number of targeted versions of the Hilton / Curios / Canopy offer, as shown below.
- New targeted Amex Offers are out this morning for:
- $40 back on $200+ at Hilton Hotels, Curio Collection, & Canopy properties in the US & US territories
- $30 back on $200+ at Hilton Hotels, Curio Collection, & Canopy properties in the US & US territories
- $45 back on $300+ at Hilton Hotels, Curio Collection, & Canopy properties in the US & US territories
- $75 back on $350+ at Waldorf-Astoria and Conrad properties in the US and select Waldorf properties in Europe
- The Hilton / Curio / Canopy offer is only valid at properties in the US & US territories and expires 12/31/18
- The Walforf / Conrad offer is valid at Waldorf properties in the US, Amsterdam, Berlin, Edinburgh, and Paris and Conrad properties in the US and expires 1/31/19
These are nice offers with good timing since you can currently earn 3x Hilton points at luxury properties like Waldorf & Conrad. Furthermore, if you intend to stay at a resort in any of the included brands, you’ll want to check and see if you can find it in this list. If it shows up there, it would also be eligible for the $250 annual resort credit from the Amex Hilton Aspire card — giving you a nice return if you find one of these offers on that card (and both my wife and I did).
It’s a bit weird to see the 3 different versions of the Hilton / Curio / Canopy offer. I received the $40 back on $200 across all the cards in my household, but Stephen Pepper received the $30 and $45 versions. See your offer for details.
Further, many Waldorf and Conrad properties may be available through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, meaning that you may be able to stack a further $100 property credit, breakfast for two, and a guaranteed 4pm late checkout if you have an Amex Platinum card.
Keep in mind the restrictions as these offers are only valid in the US for the most part, with Waldorf properties in just a few European cities also included in the Waldorf/Conrad offer. Unfortunately, I was not able to add these offers to multiple cards.
As always, we have added these offers to our databse of Current Amex Offers.