|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
United is offering tickets to cardholder exclusive New Year’s Eve celebrations in New York and Los Angeles for 15,000 miles per ticket, which includes food, cocktails, and a champagne toast. This could be a fun use of miles if you’ll be in New York or Los Angeles to ring in the new year. The New York party is at Charlie Palmer Steak and the Los Angeles party is at 71 Above.
- United MileagePlus is offering cardholder exclusive events in New York and Los Angeles for New Year’s Eve for 15K miles per ticket
- Direct link to this deal
- 15K per ticket, max of 4 tickets per cardholder
- Not included:
- Taxes and gratuities for additional food and beverage not included in the experience
- Transportation to and from the event
- Additional beverages not included during dinner or part
This seems like a reasonable deal. While I’d personally value 15K miles at more than $200, I’m sure some do not value them as highly (and I expect that NYE parties in NY and LA must routinely run north of $200). You get what sound like reasonable inclusions:
Gold Ticket Experience includes:
- Cocktails, heavy hors d’oeuvres and Champagne toast
- Live DJ
- Photo booth
- Gift bag
- New Year’s Eve themed party favors
- Taxes and gratuities for food and beverage
I don’t know what additional beverages you would be buying if cocktails and a Champagne toast are included, but the terms do state that you’ll owe charges for anything that isn’t included. It seems like most could probably enjoy a fun night without spending anything beyond the miles. That could make this a fun deal for someone flush with United miles.
A great deal if it is for this party in NY:
It is $1,495 per ticket.
$1500 per ticket is insane. However the party for Charlie Palmer was not at the Knick / rooftop bar. It was at Charlie Palmer at Bryant park. You could still see the ball drop from right outside the restaurant and it was totally worth the 15k points a ticket.