|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There were some Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offers that expired a couple of weeks ago, but more people are now being targeted for new versions of these offers.
- There are two versions of a new Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer:
- Get 10% back with a limit of $8 back as a statement credit
- Get 5% back with a limit of $7.50 back as a statement credit
- Expires December 16, 2021.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third party delivery services.
My wife and I were targeted for these offers on half a dozen different cards. We had the 10% offer on five personal cards and the 5% offer on an Ink Plus card. Although that latter offer isn’t quite as good because there’s a limit of $7.50 back versus $8 for the 10% offer, I would be earning 5x on the card as well thanks to it being an office supply store.
With the 10% offer you’ll max it out when spending $80, while the 5% offer can be maxed out when spending $150.
Office Depot and OfficeMax frequently run gift card deals; normally it’s $15 off when buying $300+ Visa gift cards (which, incidentally, is running this week), but they sometimes have deals on Mastercard and Happy gift cards too.
Be sure to link your payment card(s) in the Dosh app to earn 2% cashback on up to $500 of spend per day at Office Depot/OfficeMax.