|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Qantas is trying to encourage US residents to sign up for their email newsletter by giving $30 off all round trip flights to Australia paid for by the end of 2022.
- Sign up for the Qantas Red Email & save $30 per round trip flight to Australia.
- Direct link to offer.
- US$30 off applies to the base fare only and does not include taxes, fees and carrier charges.
- An eligible fare is defined as being a return Qantas operated and marketed flight to Australia.
- Limited to bookings made between 00:01 (AEDT) 14 November 2022 to 23:59 (AEDT) 31 December 2022, for travel within 12 months.
- The US$30 discount is eligible on base fares, per booking, valid on return flights and is available on sale fares.
- This discount cannot be redeemed with ‘Travel Credits’ or ‘Travel Pass’, Classic Flight Reward fares or Points Plus Pay fares and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This will have limited appeal considering it’s only valid on round trip paid flights to Australia, but it’s a useful discount nonetheless if you are planning on booking paid flights with Qantas.
Reservations have to be made by December 31, 2022, but it’s valid on flights up to a year in advance. It’s also valid on multiple bookings, although I’m not sure if you’ll get $30 off per person booked on the same itinerary. If you don’t get $30 off per person booked at the same time, you can presumably book one ticket at a time to get the discount on every ticket and then call Qantas to ask them to link your PNRs.