U.S. Bank has sent a spending offer to some Radisson Rewards Visa cardholders with a chance to get an extra 2% back on select purchases on top of the ordinary 5 points per dollar spent on all non-Radisson purchases.
- U.S. Bank has sent an offer to Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature cardholders to enroll by November 30, 2021 and get extra spending bonuses through December 31, 2021 as follows:
- Restaurants and Food Delivery: Earn a 2% statement credit for every dollar you spend at restaurants, up to $25.
- Streaming Services and Movie Theaters: Earn a 2% statement credit for every dollar you spend on movies and streaming, up to $25.
- Must enroll by 12/31/21
- Maximum statement credit of $25 in each category (max total of $50)
- Statement credit will be applied within 2-3 billing cycles
- Valid in-store and online where applicable
On the one hand, the caps here don’t make this offer very exciting. On the other hand, if you value Radisson points at even 0.3c per point, your total return in cash back and points is about 3.5%. That might not be bad at movie theaters and this offer may come in particularly handy for anyone finishing up $10K spend on a Radisson Visa card for a free night certificate (keep in mind that you can spend for up to 3 free night certificates at $30K spend, but those certificates are only valid in the US).