There’s a new Staples Amex Offer out and it’s a repeat of one from Q2: spend $100+ and get $25 back. Since Staples is currently selling fee-free Visa Gift Cards, this should be an easy one to take advantage of.
- Spend $100+ in one or more transactions at Staples and get $25 back
- Expires December 31, 2022.
- Offer valid in-store and online at US website Staples.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
This is a decent deal, especially since it’s available both online and in-store. Even if you don’t have anything you need from Staples, you can always buy a $100+ in gift cards to lock in the discount/rewards. Although the terms exclude buying gift cards in bulk purchases, that’s not the same as regular gift card purchases in-store or online…the only exception is Staples eGift cards, which are processed by another party.
Staples is also selling fee-free Visa gift cards this week, so this is an opportunity to make that deal profitable/significantly more rewarding.
(h/t: GC Galore)