|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Starbucks has returned with its popular gift card deal where they offer a $5 gift card free when buying a $20 gift card. You’ll need to be quick to get in on this deal though.
- Visit Starbucks.com/gift, the Starbucks app, or iMessage on your iPhone or iPad. You will need internet access to complete this step.
- Fill out the required fields and purchase a Starbucks eGift Card of $20 or more. You must use a unique email address when you purchase the eGift.
- Direct link to offer.
- Direct link to terms.
- Expires December 23, 2020 at 11:59pm or when all 100,000 promotional gifts are distributed.
- YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A PROMOTIONAL GIFT.
- Qualifying customers will receive their $5 Promotional Gift via email sent to the address tied to their Starbucks account. Follow the directions in your email to redeem your Promotional Gift.
- Valid e-mail address required.
- Promotional Gifts not redeemed or claimed, or returned as non-deliverable, will not be re-sent.
- Starbucks will not be responsible for any late, lost, misrouted, or non-delivered e-mails, or other computer- or communications-related failures, caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Starbucks.
This is always a popular deal, so it’s best to buy this ASAP if you’re interested seeing as it’s unlikely that the limit of 100,000 $5 cards will last through the end of the day.
That’s a downside to these Starbucks promotions – there’s no way of knowing if you’ll actually end up getting one of the $5 cards as it doesn’t show one being added to your cart. If you’d be spending $20 at Starbucks soon enough anyway, you might as well do this to hopefully get a 25% bonus card.
There’s a Starbucks Chase Offer which gives 5% or 10% back depending on which version you’re targeted for, so pay with that card to save even more.
Update: I just remembered that Chase IHG cards never work with this type of offer for some reason.