|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Doctor of Credit reports a deal being offered to some Amazon customers and I had mistakenly thought I wasn’t targeted: use the Amazon app to make a $25+ purchase, get $15 off. This deal works twice: claim the coupon and use it to make an in-app purchase of $25 or more to get $15 off on Day 1. Then, 24 hours later, you’ll be able to claim a second $15 coupon. Unfortunately, terms say that the deal ends today so I’m not sure those of us who use it today will be able to get that second coupon but it could be worth a shot.
- Amazon is offering some people a coupon good for $15 off when you spend $25 or more in the app (and a second $15 coupon 24 hours later though it isn’t clear whether that second coupon will come through tomorrow since the promotion expires today).
- Direct link to this promotion (our affiliate link)
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2021.
- Customers must receive notice of the offer directly from Amazon through the Amazon website or email to be eligible. Customers who are forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer applicable to US customers only.
- Promotional code can be applied to purchases made in the Amazon shopping app or on the Amazon website.
- Promotional codes expire at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2021.
- Promotional codes only apply to orders including at least $25 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- See promotion page for full terms
Again, this won’t work for everyone, but if you’re targeted this could make for an easy savings.
Oddly, when I clicked through the link, it said at the top, “Sorry, you are not eligible for this offer”. However, I still saw the promotion details and a box to enter my email address. I ignored that when I first saw this yesterday since it said I wasn’t eligible. That was a mistake; today I clicked to send myself the email and I opened the link on my phone and was able to claim my coupon (when I clicked the link on mobile it also said “Sorry, you are not eligible for this offer” at the top, but it had a button to claim the coupon mid-page). I claimed the coupon and it automatically applied in checkout within the app.
Again, I don’t know that I’ll get the second coupon tomorrow, but I’ll be happy with my $15 off nonetheless — I just wish I had tried this yesterday as I made a purchase of about $15 where this would have been perfect. I’ll stack this with 5% back on the Point Debit Card.
H/T: Doctor of Credit