There are several new, targeted Amex Offers out for Uber and Uber Eats, the best of which is giving $5 back when spending $15 or more which can be used up to five times before it expires at the end of June.
- Spend $15+ with Uber Eats & get $5 back with a targeted Amex Offer (up to five times)
- Spend $15+ with Uber Eats & get $3 back with a targeted Amex Offer (up to three times)
- Spend $15+ with Uber Eats & get 500 bonus Membership Rewards points with a targeted Amex Offer (up to five times)
- Expires June 30, 2021.
- Offer valid online only for purchases made on ubereats.com or through the Uber Eats: Food Delivery Network mobile app.
- Valid only on US website and US mobile app.
- Taxes, Delivery Fee and Service Fee still apply.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 5 statement credits (total of $25 back) per Card Member.
This is a nice offer if you’re targeted, not only because it can save you up to 33.33% on an Uber Eats order but because it can be used up to five times.
In an ideal world you’d have this offer on the same card as one that has the bonus points Amex Offer, but it might be that cards are only targeted for one or the other rather than both offers.
This will stack nicely with the Uber/Uber Eats/Marriott partnership, but note that you have to spend at least $25 after discounts and before taxes and fees in order to earn Bonvoy points on Uber Eats orders.