|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
An Uber Eats Amex Offer came out a couple of days ago giving 3x bonus points per dollar on Uber Eats orders. There’s an even better targeted offer out there which is giving $5 back when spending $15 or more which can be used up to five times before it expires at the end of June.
- Spend $15+ with Uber Eats & get $5 back with a targeted Amex Offer.
- Expires June 30, 2021.
- Offer valid online only for purchases made on ubereats.com or through the Uber Eats: Food Delivery Network mobile app.
- Valid only on US website and US mobile app.
- Taxes, Delivery Fee and Service Fee still apply.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 5 statement credits (total of $25 back) per Card Member.
This is a nice offer if you’re targeted, not only because it can save you up to 33.33% on an Uber Eats order but because it can be used up to five times.
In an ideal world you’d have this offer on the same card as one that has the 3x Amex Offer, but it might be that cards are only targeted for one or the other rather than both offers.
This will stack nicely with the new Uber/Uber Eats/Marriott partnership, but note that you have to spend at least $25 after discounts and before taxes and fees in order to earn Bonvoy points on Uber Eats orders. You can also earn 5.5% cashback from Dosh (or 32% on your first order).