|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Wyndham Rewards has opened registration for their summer promo which will be nicely rewarding if you were already planning on staying with them, but likely not quite rewarding enough to make it worth moving stays to them for the purposes of this promo.
- Wyndham Rewards is offering the following three tiered promotion:
- Stay 2 consecutive nights & earn 5,000 bonus points
- Stay 3 consecutive nights & earn 10,000 bonus points
- Stay 4+ consecutive nights & earn 15,000 bonus points
- Cardholders will also earn 5,000 bonus points after their first stay (if you’re lucky).
- Direct link to registration.
- To qualify for this Wyndham Rewards bonus points offer (“Offer”), a Wyndham Rewards Member must:
- (a) first register for the Offer by completing the registration process on wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com or any of the official brand websites of any participating Hotel Chain, or through the “My Promotions” section of his/her/their Wyndham Rewards Member account on wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards or the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts App, in each case, between May 24, 2023 and August 31, 2023 (any Member who registers in accordance with the foregoing requirements will occasionally be referred to in these Offer Terms as a “Registered Member”); then
- (b) after registering but no later than August 31, 2023, book a Qualified Stay that meets the applicable length of stay minimum described below on any Direct Booking Channel (as defined below), and complete such stay by September 5, 2023 (the requirements set forth in this clause (b), collectively, the “Booking & Stay Requirements”).
- For purposes of these Offer Terms, “Direct Booking Channel” means:
- (i) www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com or any of the official brand websites of the Hotel Chains;
- (ii) the official toll free reservation number of Wyndham Rewards or any of the Hotel Chains;
- (iii) onsite at a participating hotel, directly with such property; or
- (iv) on the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts App.
- The number of Wyndham Rewards bonus points a Registered Member can earn in connection with this Offer depends on length of stay and whether or not they are a primary Wyndham Rewards Visa Cardmember (a “Primary Cardmember”). Subject to all Offer Terms:
- stays of two (2) consecutive nights receive 5,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points;
- stays of three (3) consecutive nights receive 10,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points; and
- stays of four (4) or more consecutive nights receive 15,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points.
- Each of the bonus point awards described above will hereinafter occassionally be referred to as a “Promotion Bonus”. Registered Members who are also Primary Cardmembers will earn an additional 5,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points after completion of their first stay to earn a Promotion Bonus (an “Additional Bonus”). There is a limit of one (1) Additional Bonus per Primary Cardmember regardless of how many nights they consume in accordance with the Booking & Stay requirements.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Offer Terms, each Registered Member who is not a Primary Cardmember may earn one (1) of the Promotion Bonuses, and each Registered Member who is a Primary Cardmember, may earn one (1) of the Promotion Bonuses and one (1) Additional Bonus, pursuant to this Offer, regardless of how many stays or nights such Member consumes in accordance with the Booking & Stay Requirements.
- Qualified Stays are subject to certain restrictions and do not include third party online bookings or Go Free/Go Fast award nights; see the Program Terms for more information about Qualified Stays. The bonus points will usually be posted to an eligible Member’s Member account within two to four weeks following the completion of the applicable stay. For clarity, any stay that (a) is booked or consumed (in whole or in part) prior to registration for this Offer, (b) begins before May 24, 2023 and/or (c) ends after September 5, 2023, will not be counted towards this Offer. Members who have elected to earn airline miles in their Member profile will earn base miles in accordance with the Program Terms and the Promotion Bonus and the Additional Bonus in the form of points.
This is a pretty good offer, although it could be tricky knowing when to register for the promo. That’s because you can only earn one set of bonus points, so if you’ll be staying with Wyndham at least twice this summer and your second stay is longer than the first, you might want to hold off on registering to ensure you earn the higher bonus. However, that runs the risk that you forget to register for the offer before the second stay and miss out on earning bonus points entirely, so if you’re likely to forget to do that later on it might make more sense to just register now so that you at least earn something.
The terms suggest that there’s an additional part of the promotion that gives an extra 5,000 bonus points for being a cardholder. I wouldn’t count on Wyndham awarding those points though. They had a similar bonus on offer with a recent promo and despite me earning the 15,000 points from the main part of the offer, they’ve steadfastly refused to award the 5,000 bonus points for me being a cardholder. I’ve gone back and forth with them repeatedly for the last few days sending screenshots of the offer, confirmation of my registration, etc., but they’re still trying to claim that I wasn’t registered for the promo even though they’ve already awarded some of the points as part of the promo. Seeing as there’s no other mention of the 5,000 bonus points for being a cardholder on the landing page, it makes me wonder if they’ve accidentally copied and pasted those terms into this latest offer from a past promo.