|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Point Debit Card is now offering 10x points (worth 10% back) at Target both in-store and online (and in the iOS or Android Mobile apps) through August 29, 2021. You can earn up to 5,000 points ($50 back on $500).
- The Point Debit Card is offering 10x points on Target purchases both in-store and online and via the Target app through August 29, 2021 (up to 5,000 points). Points are worth $0.01 each, so you can get up to $50 back on $500.
- If you’re new to the Point debit card and want to sign up, feel free to use one of our links with our thanks (note that there is currently a deal to get 10,000 points – worth $100 – after $1K in purchases in the first 30 days (which could further sweeten the deal). Also note the $49 annual fee. See this post for more detail).
- Each cardholder can earn up to 5,000 points on eligible purchases during this offer period
- Points will be credited within 30 days after charges appear
- Not valid on physical and electronic gift cards or through third-party retailers / sites / apps
This is an awesome deal for Target shoppers as it is otherwise hard to beat 10% back for Target purchases. If you’re shopping online, you can always try to stack via a portal (though note that a lot of categories are excluded at Target).