|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Radisson Rewards Americas has launched a new promotion offering 3,000 or 15,000 bonus points when staying once or twice. While that’s a fairly good promotion in and of itself, it gets even better when stacked with other promotions.
- Radisson Rewards Americas has launched the following promotion:
- Stay once & earn 3,000 bonus points
- Stay a second time & earn additional 12,000 bonus points
- Direct link to registration.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, you must: (i) Be a Radisson Rewards Americas member (“Member”); (ii) Register online for the Promotion prior to checkout of the Eligible Stay and (iii) Book Eligible Stays by December 30, 2021 and complete Eligible Stays between September 8, 2021 and December 31, 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligible Stay(s) means one or more nights at the same hotel. First Eligible Stay and second Eligible Stay do not need to be at the same hotel to be eligible for the offer.
- The Promotion is available at Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean only (collectively, “Participating Properties”).
- Earn 3,000 bonus points for the first Eligible Stay consumed during the Promotion Period and additional 12,000 bonus points for the second stay consumed during the Promotion Period.
- Offer requires a minimum stay of at least one night at Participating Properties available on RadissonHotelsAmericas.com to earn 3,000 bonus points. Offer requires a second stay of at least one night at Participating Properties available on RadissonHotelsAmericas.com for an additional 12,000 bonus points. A maximum of 15,000 bonus points can be earned per member during the Promotion Period.
- Points will usually be posted to a member’s account within five days after the qualifying Eligible Stay has been consumed.
- In addition to the bonus points earned for consumed Eligible Stays during the Promotion Period, an Eligible Member will earn the standard twenty (20) points issued per U.S. Dollar.
- Existing reservations that meet Eligible Stay criteria are eligible for the promotion. Award Nights and Points + Cash redemptions are not eligible to receive bonus points. This offer may not be combined with other promotions, offer or discounts.
Earning 3,000 bonus points after one stay is nice but not spectacular, but earning an extra 12,000 bonus points (for a total of 15,000) after your second stay is great, especially if you’re only booking one night stays.
The promotion gets even better because it’ll stack with this separate Radisson promotion offering 7,000 bonus points for every night you stay, up to 10 nights. If you booked two stays of one night, you’d earn 10,000 bonus points after your first stay and a total of 29,000 points after your second stay. Add on the base points you’d earn and bonus points if you have status with Radisson and you’d easily have more than 30,000 points at your disposal.
Radisson Rewards Americas award nights start at 15,000 points, so booking two stays of one night would earn you enough points for two free nights at a category 1 property, but it can get even better than that. Radisson has a third promotion which is offering a free night certificate when booking a two night award stay. You’d therefore get an additional free night certificate good at a category 1-3 property if you booked a two night award stay at a category 1 hotel. That’s a total of five nights in a hotel for the cost of only two by stacking these three promotions which is a great deal if there are Radisson properties that suit your needs and location.
In best ‘As Seen On TV’ style – but that’s not all! If you have a Chase United card, link the Radisson promotion in the United Visa Rewards section of the MileagePlus X (MPX) app and you’ll earn 37x United miles when paying for one of your stays with your United card.