|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
If you have that offer we posted the other day for up to 50% off at Amazon with 1 Amex Membership Rewards point, you can stack that for a terrific deal on Apple AirPods. The model with the wired charger (non-pro) version is on sale at Amazon for $109.99 and the model with wireless charger for $149.99. These could make for great deals when you stack it.
- Amazon has AirPods on sale and they would make for a great stack with the current round of discounts when using at least 1 Amex Membership Rewards point.
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case for $149.99
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Wired) for $109.99
- For our links to the products above, see our 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals post.
- See: 20-50% off Amazon with 1 Membership Rewards point! to see if you are targeted for that part of the deal.
Again, this is dependent on you being eligible for this deal that we wrote about. No, I don’t plan to post every sale item at Amazon as being available “from $XX” based on having this deal, but it seemed particularly notable on a high-demand product that fits the parameters of the deal perfectly.
Even if you only have the offer for 20% or 30% off (up to $20 or $30 off) when using 1 Membership Rewards point, you’re still getting an unmatched deal (especially on the wired charging version if you’re paying just $80 or $90).
If you have the offer for 50% off up to $60 off, you’re looking at paying just $55 for the version with the wired charger or $90 for the version with wireless charging. Given that these are already discounted to Black Friday prices, that kind of additional discount looks awesome.
Obviously you could alternatively use the Amex discount toward the many Amazon devices on sale or the third party gift card deals (some of which you’ll find in that running list of 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals).