There is a new Amex Offer out today good for Caesars Las Vegas: Spend $200 or more, get 4,000 Membership Rewards points. I would assume that there is also likely a $40 statement credit version of this offer, but I didn’t see it on any of the cards in my household. Note that this only includes the Caesars Las Vegas properties, though it does include all of the Caesars properties there (Paris, LINQ, Rio, etc)
- A new Amex Offer is out that is good for 4,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $200 or more in eligible transactions on room rate and room charges with Caesars Las Vegas between 10/12/20 and 1/17/21
- Eligible only at Caesars Palace, NOBY Hotel at Carsars Palace, Caesars Suites, Bally’s Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, and Rio All-Suite Las Vegas
- Terms indicate that reservations must be made directly through Caesars Entertainment or those eligible properties via phone, the Caesars Las Vegas website, individual property websites, or their mobile app.
- Excludes all Caesars properties outside of Las Vegas
- Excludes gift card purchases
If you’re planning a trip by the end of the offer period, this would be a no-brainer to add. Keep in mind that those who have Caesars Diamond status (which can be matched from Wyndham Rewards) don’t pay resort fees, which might make a Caesars stay naturally more appealing even before this offer (though note that MGM has the partnership with Hyatt going for it).
The offer does indicate that only room rate and room charges qualify, but I take that to mean that anything charged to your folio would qualify. I assume that Caesars is like MGM in that you can charge meals, etc to your room across hotels in their portfolio (i.e. stay at Caesars and charge dinner at Planet Hollywood to your Caesars folio), so it should be pretty easy to trigger this offer even if you’re staying on complimentary or very cheap nights.
We have updated and added this deal to our database of Current Amex Offers.