|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Choice Privileges has launched a new promotion that’ll have niche appeal, but could be useful for some people. They’re offering 5,000 bonus points when staying twice at Penn National Gaming hotels which stacks with the other recently-launched Choice promo where you’ll earn at least 8,000 points after two stays.
- Stay twice at Penn National Gaming hotels & earn 5,000 bonus Choice Privileges points.
- Direct link to offer (no registration required.)
- This promotion is only available to members of the Choice Privileges Rewards Program who make two separate qualifying stays at participating Penn National Gaming resorts with arrivals between June 3, 2022 and July 16, 2022.
- A “stay” is any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. A “qualifying stay” is a stay during this promotion at a participating Penn National Gaming hotel booked through a qualifying channel (see Qualifying Channel, below) that is eligible to earn Choice Privileges points.
- Most stays are eligible to earn Choice Privileges points EXCEPT: rooms booked at rates below $40 USD per night, certain hotel-initiated promotion rates, reward night stays, complimentary rooms, rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting, rooms booked through a third-party online retailer including online travel agencies, wholesale packages, group tours, and stays booked using the employee discount or the friends and family discount.
- Available to U.S. residents only.
- Qualifying Channel: Members must book stays via ChoiceHotels.com, the Choice Hotels mobile app, or 800.4CHOICE. Stays directly booked through Book by Google are also eligible, if the member adds their Choice Privileges number to the reservation prior to check-in. Corporate travelers may book through their online booking tool, GDS, or with a travel agent; however, reservations booked through Egencia’s Preferred Rate Program do not qualify for promotional bonus points.
- Choice Privileges member number must be provided upon check-in. To be eligible to earn bonus points, members must set their earning preference to Choice Privileges points in their online account. Any change made to earning preference will remain in effect after the promotion has ended, unless the member changes it.
- Members will be awarded 5,000 bonus Choice Privileges points after the second qualifying stay. Allow 20 days from the end of the promotion for points to post.
Choice Privileges announced their partnership with Penn National Gaming last summer. For most people it doesn’t have anywhere near the same appeal as Hyatt’s partnership with MGM Resorts or Wyndham’s partnership with Caesars, but this new promotion could be a good deal for anyone who lives near a participating casino hotel and who might be interested in a couple of stays in the next month.
What’s particularly good about this promotion is that it stacks with Choice’s latest promo where you earn at least 8,000 points after staying twice. That means booking two separate stays at a Penn National Gaming hotel will earn you at least 13,000 Choice Privileges points which is a decent return, especially if you can find two cheap one night stays.
Remember to click through to Choice from a shopping portal before making a reservation – here are the current rates.
Here are all current hotel promotions: